- Learn from the Experts at FABTECH
- The ESAB Elite Adds New Members
- FourWheeler Premiering this Fall
- What Have You Welded Lately?
- In Case You Missed It
- Get Social with ESAB
- Contact Us
Register for your chance to win a VIP spot in the course of your choice here.
We’ve added more talent to the squad.
Bruno Kochan (@kochan_welder), Joe LaRoche (@the_metal_surgeon), Niall Menzies (@niallmenzies) and Sam Hackman (@sam.welds) are bringing their talent and expertise to our team that features some of Instagram’s most popular welders.
Meet the squad here.
Ian Johnson is returning to TV with the toughest all-terrain vehicles you’ve ever seen. FourWheeler premieres September 28 on Discovery’s MotorTrend channel.
If you’re serious about working on vehicles for offroading, this is the show you need to add to your Saturday morning schedule. Ian will share his metalworking skills and experience as he walks through the welding and fabrication of custom crawlers, buggies, diesels and 4x4s.
Ian will be using some of his favorite ESAB welding and cutting equipment for these builds, including Rebel, Cutmaster 60i, Victor Journeyman EDGE 2.0 outfits and the SENTINEL A50 welding helmet.
Get all the details on FourWheeler and sign up for exclusive content here.
Are you fabricating awesome pieces of weld art or working on incredible builds? We want to see your work! Join in the conversation and share photos or videos on Instagram using #whyiesab. You could see your masterpieces shared with the welding community!
Please keep in mind that we love to see pictures and videos of people using ESAB equipment for their projects, but we cannot repost anything that does not feature proper PPE and necessary safety precautions.
Throughout the year, ESAB partners with popular manufacturing publications to discuss application techniques, breakthrough products and current industry trends. Check out recent articles:
- From Sunrise to Sunset, Welding Helps Farmers- Welding Journal Online
- Digital Solutions - MetalForming Magazing Online
- Crunching Data - Welding Productivity Online
- Ian Johnson Official Spokesperson - The Fabricator
- Achieving Toughness in the HAZ of Weld Joints - The Fabricator
- Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster Black Series - Trailer Body Builders
- Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 58 - HVACR Business
Follow ESAB on social media for the latest on product news, tips and giveaways.
Online: Contact ESAB