- Win a PPE Package
- Safety Tips
- Last Call for Spring Savings
- What Have You Welded Lately?
- In Case You Missed It
- Get Social with ESAB
- Contact Us
Add a SENTINEL A50 welding helmet and more to your stock of personal protection equipment.
Enter the Right Gear Giveaway for the chance to win a PPE prize package with everything you need to protect yourself in the harshest welding environments. This package includes a SENTINEL A50 welding helmet, Proban/Leather welding jacket and pair of TIG gloves.
Don’t wait – the final winner will be announced on Friday, June 28 on the ESAB North America Facebook page.
Welding puts your body into some of the harshest environments. You’re constantly exposed to UV rays, sparks and other harmful elements for your eyes, hands and skin. This year for National Safety Month, we want to remind you of some essential safety procedures you should practice to protect yourself while welding.
- Never weld or cut without eye protection to shield your eyes from flash burn.
- Wear gloves that are designed for your application, fit correctly and are in good condition.
- Always keep your skin covered – this means no t-shirts, shorts or synthetic materials.
Follow us on Instagram for more safety tips.
Do you want to receive cash back or free accessories with your purchase of popular equipment? Spring specials for the Burn and Earn Rewards Program end on June 30. Eligible products include Rebel multi-process welders, the latest Thermal Dynamics Cutmasters and more.
Redeem your reward here.
Are you fabricating awesome pieces of weld art or working on incredible builds? We want to see your work! Join in the conversation and share photos or videos on Instagram using #whyiesab. You could see your masterpieces shared with the welding community!
Please keep in mind that we love to see pictures and videos of people using ESAB equipment for their projects, but we cannot repost anything that does not feature proper PPE and necessary safety precautions.
Throughout the year, ESAB partners with popular manufacturing publications to discuss application techniques, breakthrough products and current industry trends. Check out recent articles:
- Using Alternate Fuel Gases for Cutting and Heating - Canadian Metalworking Online
- Better Beveling - FABShop Magazine Direct Online
- National Welding Month Contest - The Fabricator
Follow ESAB on social media for the latest on product news, tips and giveaways.
Online: Contact ESAB