- Victor Rulers of the Flame
- Visit ESAB this Fall
- What Have You Welded Lately?
- In Case You Missed It
- Get Social with ESAB
- Contact Us
When it comes to gas equipment, Victor has been the undisputed leader for more than 100 years. It’s the choice of craftsmen around the world for oxy-fuel torches and regulators.
We’re giving Victor users the opportunity to show how they rule the flame in gas cutting. Share your best work on Facebook or Instagram using #rulersoftheflame for the chance to win a Victor Performer EDGE 2.0 outfit or Rulers of the Flame swag.
Get all of the details here.
We’re hitting the road this fall to bring our latest solutions for welding and cutting to popular tradeshows in the United States.
Visit the ESAB booth at SEMA and FABTECH for hands-on demonstrations, learning opportunities and support from application experts.
- SEMA Show – November 5-8, 2019, at the Las Vegas Convention Center
- FABTECH – November 11-14, 2019, at McCormick Place in Chicago
Stay tuned for more information about exciting promotions and events during these shows.
Are you fabricating awesome pieces of weld art or working on incredible builds? We want to see your work! Join in the conversation and share photos or videos on Instagram using #whyiesab. You could see your masterpieces shared with the welding community!
Please keep in mind that we love to see pictures and videos of people using ESAB equipment for their projects, but we cannot repost anything that does not feature proper PPE and necessary safety precautions.
Throughout the year, ESAB partners with popular manufacturing publications to discuss application techniques, breakthrough products and current industry trends. Check out recent articles:
- What are the requirements for low-hydorgen electrodes? - The Fabricator
- Tweco Fusion Pro 450 - Welding Productivity June 2019
- Versotrac EWT 1000 - Fabricating and Metalworking
- Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 58 - The Fabricator
Follow ESAB on social media for the latest on product news, tips and giveaways.
Online: Contact ESAB